Do you have a mom entrepreneur in your life? Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show her how much you love her and how proud you are of her!
Putting aside the traditional Mother’s Day gifts – you can actually also give a gift that will make her life easier. Whether you’re buying for your mom, or perhaps a fellow mompreneur (or maybe even for yourself), you can find something fun!
Here’s a couple of great ideas!
- Passion Planner – This planner is so versatile! It has a weekly view, but with lots of extras – including places to draw funnels, website pages etc. In addition it has a monthly and more long-term planner pages. They offer a pdf of some pages for free for you to try out. And it’s not too expensive. $29.99 for the large size and now they have a couple of options with color.
- Laptop Bag – Laptop bags have come a long way. They don’t have to be masculine-looking. There are so many great options. I love this bag – it looks feminine, professional, sophisticated, yet still functional.
- Zojirushi – What? It’s a funny name – but it works soooo well! Never heard of it? Ice cubes stay in it for days. Hot drinks stay super hot – so I recommend adding ice to temper it. Whether your mom entrepreneur is at her desk or at soccer practice in the car – she’ll always be able to stay hydrated.
- Under Desk Elliptical – Your mom entrepreneur works hard and may not always have time to workout. This elliptical gives her the ability to work on her health while she works on her business.
- T-shirts – there are some really fun T-shirts for mompreneurs. Show her how you love her hustle. Here’s one and here’s another.
I hope you will consider giving your moms a gift that she can use for her business as well.
Let me know what you like!
*Note: None of these links are affiliate. I just like these products and wanted to share.